Happy New Year!! And Freebie ;)

If just for today, Lord,
I’ll keep my eyes and heart in tune
To Your ever-loving presence.

I’ll walk with You,
Talk with you, and glean
Upon Your every word ...

Be ready to go,
Ready to stay, and bask
In the fullness of Your day.

If just for today, Lord,
I’ll find joy in whatever
Comes my way ...

Give You glory in each situation,
Smell the roses, pat the dog, and
Enjoy the wonder of Your creation.

If just for today, Lord,
I’ll check my thoughts,
Motives, and ways.

I’ll see through Your eyes
All You’d have me to see and
Be all You’d have me to be.

I’ll reach out to my fellow man,
Give others a helping hand,
And let Christ live in me.

The life of a true servant
Can only be lived
One Day at A Time.
~ Joyce C. Lock ~

Happy New Year !!
---------------------
 5.18 MB